Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
So I just bought my first bike, 95 CBR600F3 and it was worth every penny. Having too much fun. This winter I want to work on it and make it a fighter because the plastic is pretty junk and it was laid down once so its got a few cracks on the left side.
But other than that and discovering the rear tire has a small leak I am pretty happy. I look forward to using this place as a resource in my build.

Here she is :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to CF, Chester. That bike looks clean as a pin in the pics. Nice find! But your muffler is HUUUUGE! :CK187:
Thanks! The left side is all bashed up and cracked, it bugs the hell outta me. The dude told me the muffler is one of the best for this kinda bike, I really havent even looked into it and now that you mention it, it does look HUGE lol :rock:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome! Chop that muffler down! Like in half! Lol

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
welcome mate ,chop tha plastic tha muff and tha fookin seat!

jus kidding ;) do wat ya want and all is good matey

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Hi and welcome.Good place for ideas for sure,but make it your bike.Do what will make you happy.Chop the can and get rid of plastics,thats the beginning!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Definitely wanting to trash all that plastic crap and probly the muff now too hah. I was stopped outside of work by some bike guru know it all genius boy that talked crazy shit about my muffler saying its suzuki yada yada yada. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. I just know he said he had a $13,000 bike that was nowhere to be seen....:fu:

But as far as my build goes, building my tool box up this week to get started :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts