Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on everybody? I'm new to the site. I'm startin on my first streetfighter and thought this would be a good place to get some questions answered. So I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me soon.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
welcome to the site! thanks for signing up! hope you enjoy it.

dont forget to use the 'search' function for your questions, because a lot of stuff may have been answered.

if not feel free to post up, everyone here is really helpful.

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a '04 busa. Wreck but not that bad. It really only needs a few fairings and it would be fine.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
SICK! glad to see that another busa fighter will be spawning on here! another member here Haelo has a fighter busa hes working on.

:metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
haelo said:
My bike will cut your knees, dude. It'll cut ya good
thats the word on the streets! i know i wouldnt wanna get caught in a dark alley with it. :nuts:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jesseunvoas said:
fairings??? pfff keep it neked man
I'm definitely not putting the fairings back on. If I was gonna do that I would have bought one that wasn't wrecked

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
cappo said:
I'm definitely not putting the fairings back on. If I was gonna do that I would have bought one that wasn't wrecked
you most likely wouldnt have signed up on this website either... so what is wrong with the bike??

and what do you plan on doing to it??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
929_adam said:
you most likely wouldnt have signed up on this website either... so what is wrong with the bike??

and what do you plan on doing to it??
Just some light faring damage and the magneto cover is scratched. Nothin to big.

Not much at first. Dual headlight. Bos bros Moira exhaust. I want to do something with the rear end but not sure what. Eventual I want to get a set of pvm wheels. The 20 spokes in gold. Then paint it all black.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haelo said:
Busas are slow old man bikes.

Welcome to the craziness.
There also good for 6'4" 300 lbs+. See my options are limited. I don't really fit on those smaller bikes.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts