Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Welcome borg! Very nice bikes, you from the UK? Don't see too many Spodons this side of the pond, I love the blue (I'm assuming B12?) spodon bike.

Where did you find that headlight? Have a name/company make? I've seen them on a couple bikes but never seen them for sale over here.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the bikes in the UK when i was there. Added a few extras to them. Can't remember where i got the head light but ill check my records and get back to you. I collect bikes like people collect stamps. I dont brag about them i just like to hear peoples views and coments. The rest of my bikes are mainly sports but i do have a Z750 and 1000. Hav'nt done anything really much to them yet just added an akapovic full system to the Z750 and a few other bits.

Borg.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not in the country at the moment i do alot of travelling due to my business. Won't be back in the states for at least a month.

Borg.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Fuckin eh Borg, welcome to the site.
FYI that headlight is from Exactrep, called the Cybermax I believe.

Just to say as well, your blue spondon is on about 6 different walls in my house...I love that bike, very well done. I saw it in Super Streetbike's Fighter issue, as well as SF I believe.

Gorgeous man, gorgeous.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Nice bikes and welcome to the site !!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That Blue street fighter has been all over the place in bike shows and still it has alot of attention. Its a one off, i hav'nt seen another one like it yet. But waiting! I rarely get to drive it as its getting photo'd all the time and when i do the weather is crap. I'll get a few more pics of it tomorrow and post them. It shows that the bike gets around when you have posted your walls with it. Cheers.

Borg.

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
borg said:
Not in the country at the moment i do alot of travelling due to my business. Won't be back in the states for at least a month.

Borg.
Your a lucky man Borg
I dream of owning a Spondon
Enter em in fighter of the month,
I see a WINNER.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
beautiful bikes borg. i see you like the spondon setup.

the bandit is very nice. that headlight, i believe was created for the v-max by, as endo said, cybermax. it really looks good. i like that a lot.

since your a collector did you buy these bikes or did you build them yourself??

I aspire to be a collector, but am not there yet...at least not with complete bikes. i have a few unassembled ones currently. haha.

WELCOME TO THE SITE

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought the b12 when it had braided hoses and a few small bits but i added the spondon frame and just went mad on it. After the frame was fitted everything just happened. But saying that i got it all done in the space of a month. In england its a big thing (street fighters) and there are so many shops that deal in it. I got a local painter to spray it. (the blue is a candy blue) I had a look at the bikes in the contest and i feel it would'nt be right for me to enter. (Heres the new guy taking the piss) Na ill leave the contest alone.

Borg.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
borg said:
I had a look at the bikes in the contest and i feel it would'nt be right for me to enter. (Heres the new guy taking the piss) Na ill leave the contest alone.
hahha. ya we wouldnt want the new guy to feel bad about losing to some other local yokel.

:LolLolLolLol:

hey theres always next month.

honestly...you should enter. at some point. now or later. theyre nice bikes, and definately deserve some recognition. and all the not-winners have another chance anyway. up to you tho.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its customary to let Enrico Vespa to keep rides for a month? Haha if that were the case he'd need one hell of space to house them all.

Borg.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
borg... i think theres a few bikes already entered that would be on the same level as your bike..

dont be shy enter up!

:cfrocks:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts