Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
For being a GL cool if it was home built but as for production change the headlight and you may sell 6 if them

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
it looks awfully similar to a goldwing fighter ive seen with a repsol paint job

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
I love that bike...
But know they will tone it way way down for production
And it will be way more then I'll prob ever spend on a bike

·
Registered
740 Posts
The joke was it should have been called the Honda Ruin since it cost the better part of $30k by the time you got it out of the dealership. It was a sales disaster, you could still buy brand new 2004 models in 2009.

·
always a work in progress
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I was older and in a position where I didn't want to wrench on bikes anymore, but still wanted a naked style bike with a big SSSA - that'd be the ticket. It's going to have 116 ft/lbs of of torque - super smooth 6 cylinder engine.

It's just how much they "tone it down".

·
Registered
18 Posts
The joke was it should have been called the Honda Ruin since it cost the better part of $30k by the time you got it out of the dealership. It was a sales disaster, you could still buy brand new 2004 models in 2009.
ok. your point is right. But still, you can't deny the crazy looks :D we'll see what the new one can do...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Kinda like the headlight might look good on the right bike

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
id still ride that one. i wonder if its gonna carry a price tag like the rune did

·
Registered
740 Posts
I was interested for about 10 seconds when I heard they brought the Valkyrie back, then I saw the pictures. The original ones were kind of cool. Buddy has one I'd rode a few times, ultra smooth, comfortable, pretty quick(hit 130 with a gigantic windshield). Not bad looking, kind of standard fare import cruiser.

Honda must have a new styling head, since a lot of their recent new models all share this weird futuristic art-deco streamline sort of style. Props for doing something different, though it doesn't seem like it's winning over a lot of fans. Like they're trying to be edgy and unique, but not TOO different so as to put off the mature, conservative riders these bikes are aimed at.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts