Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
We are heading to Barber to but have we settled on anything for July so I can Hooligan it up with my Northeast brothers.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I just read through all this all this about Ohio and PA but what about us down south? Ohio would be a 13-14 hour trip for use? If motorcycle.com sponsors barbers then I'm there 100% it's only 5 hours for me but going to Ohio would be no way unless it was the sane time frame as the CF party at robbos compound then I might be able to pull of 2 weeks of shanagins. I vote barbers especially if we have a sponsor and we can really promote the CF scene and get more people who are real builders involved.

·
Super Moderator
3,028 Posts
I just read through all this all this about Ohio and PA but what about us down south? Ohio would be a 13-14 hour trip for use? If motorcycle.com sponsors barbers then I'm there 100% it's only 5 hours for me but going to Ohio would be no way unless it was the sane time frame as the CF party at robbos compound then I might be able to pull of 2 weeks of shanagins. I vote barbers especially if we have a sponsor and we can really promote the CF scene and get more people who are real builders involved.
The way I read it, is that Barber is still FFSouth and not FF. But if FFSouth becomes FF then, for me at least, that would be a 10.5 hour drive from Ohio. Carlisle was a 5-6 hour drive for me as it was. I think they're trying to find a venue for the NE region.

Later, Doug

Reactions: Big_Country

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
PA. is a 10 hour ride for me, trailered twice and rode once. Hooligans don't whine, so quit your whining and buck up and do what you have to do to get there no matter where its at. Hell if this old man can do it, it should be a piece of cake for you young'uns. No whiners allowed. :letsride:

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
PA. is a 10 hour ride for me, trailered twice and rode once. Hooligans don't whine, so quit your whining and buck up and do what you have to do to get there no matter where its at. Hell if this old man can do it, it should be a piece of cake for you young'uns. No whiners allowed. :letsride:
Wish I could high 5 you twice Steve.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Seeing as how fighterfest is only 4 months away, have we come to a conclusion as to where it's going to be. I personally still think we would have a better turn out if it was somewhere in the Midwest such as OH.

·
Super Moderator
3,028 Posts
Seeing as how fighterfest is only 4 months away, have we come to a conclusion as to where it's going to be. I personally still think we would have a better turn out if it was somewhere in the Midwest such as OH.

I think someone decided to make FF at Karn's Performance in PA.

I moved to MO about 6 weeks ago and checked and it was almost a 13 hour ride one-way to get there. Way too far to drive to a motorcycle store, IMO, even if other CF'ers will be there. But I'd gladly make the 8 hour ride to get to Mid-Ohio to hang out and spectate some races too.

Later, Doug

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
FF is no longer about the show. It's the gathering of friends, and an open invitation for new friends, that happens at whatever hotel will have us.

We are having a fighter show and dyno shoot out at Karns on Saturday.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts