Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, hey, hey! Looks like a great site. My name is Mike and I live in North Port, FL(30 min south of Sarasota) My bikes include: 1985 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator - one of a kind streetfighter. It was a feature bike in Streetfighters Magazine September 2009 issue. It has a ZRX1200 in it, ZX9 front end, Busa stretched rear end, GSXR 750 rear sets, CBR1000RR controls, air shifter, etc. At the time of the photo shoots, it had the 900 motor in it that I converted to chain drive. It's also in the current issue of Roadbike Magazine(october 2010) but, it's only mentioned with one pic. One of my other bikes is the feature in the mag. My 2003 Roadstar Warrior custom has a 4 page spread. I also have 2 96 ZX9R's that will be the next Fighter I build. Making 2 into 1. I plan to start selling my builds, starting with the ZX9R. Currently, I'm building a Sportster for my girlfriend. I know, I know, a Harley - Really? But it's what she had when I met her and it won't look like a Sportster when I'm done. Already have a ZX7R front end on it and a CBR600F4 rear end. Modified the frame and so on. It's looking pretty bad ass, so far. Glad to be part of the site and hope to see some cool rides.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
Welcome to CF.

Reactions: fatrat

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Yo. Nice work.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, nice bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.