Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my profile awhile back just have not had the time to set up and introduce myself. I'm Juice. I've been riding for a good 5 years. Had ups and down, but mostly ups. I haven't really ridden this last season due to a douche bag in a SAAB t-boning me at 30+mph and totaling my bike. Been working on a chop build with Ratfighter over the last season. Due to that man I am now on CF and able to get out on the road again. I also just bought the 900rr featured in fighter of the month this month. I do custom apparel for a living, play in punk bands, and ride motorcycles. So ya ever need some patches or any of that shit, lemme know.

Blah blah blah.

Feels good to finally post in CF

For some reason I can't upload any pics of my bikes sooo, piss off

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
if ya hang out with Ratty'ya gotta be top notch mate Welcom in and props fer gettin that blade' .:rock:

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
:oops:

Let me introduce him as this guy, the chop dude:

Helped put together this thing over the past two days, as well as remodel the shop and most of whats been done with big bike stuff in the last year. He's well worthy of the title, "fighter", did my RatFighter patch and could do runs of CF patches as well. ;)

And he now owns WBRW, and hasn't stopped piling the miles on since he signed the title. Seen plenty of Wisconsin Back Roads on it already, and I'm sure there is many miles to go. Ride on man, good to have locals on here in such huge numbers. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome From WI... Its about to get cold here.... nice score on the bike too. hopefully we can get all these crazy WI guys together next spring for a ride and grill out or something!

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Welcome From WI... Its about to get cold here.... nice score on the bike too. hopefully we can get all these crazy WI guys together next spring for a ride and grill out or something!

Juice has been renting a room from me for almost a year now, met him through a few people I've known for ages (one of them over 20 years!) and we all tend to get together on the weekends and grill some food, drink a bunch of beer, and hang out in the shop listening to the radio on the local stations and tinkering with the bikes out there. Anyone is welcome to get ahold of me for location and details, hosted quite a few CF members over the past few years, always a spare bed or a couch for the long travelers that are better off doing an overnight trip to hang out and soak in the atmosphere of a core group of hardcore motorcycle enthusiasts hanging out in a well finished and well furnished motorcycle shop. :)

Got heat and A/C in the shop too, not like it's seasonal to hang out with like minded enthusiasts. Before we know it the ice riding will be upon us and we'll be banging gears on street bikes and dirties out on the frozen local lakes. :D

·
Knows nothing....
2,132 Posts
Welcome!

Ratfighter, I think the last time I was out in Madison was early 2000s when I bought 9 sets of race burn offs from a stunt group called Vertical Mischief. I need to see what is on the other state and probably visit the capital of the new state I am a resident in.......lol

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters! You've got a lot of beloved forum members living near you. You're in good hands. Got a link to your clothes store? I'd love to take a gander at your wares. Do we get a discount?

No store (at least yet), but in his spare time he does some nice embroidery work. If you have a specific need from a custom screen printed shirt or jacket to a patch you've always wanted, he is the guy to PM and ask about it. If it's a run of things, like, actual production run, he can arrange a quote with his company he works for and get you an amount on it. Personal stuff, as long as it is one or two, I'm sure he would help out with. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just saw all of this. Currently working on getting the motorcycle store set up. Should be opening in February! As Ratty said though, if any one needs some patches or anything like that...let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts