Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi cool site i have been building gpz900r streetfighter i got it as a rolling chassis now have rgv 250 seat which does look good the bike is coming on slowly , but have just moved so come to a stop cause i have no shed but in process off building one . i got a 1000rx tuned a lot but found out its droped a con rod , when i have found lead 4 camera i will put pics
on . i just wanted to say hello and what bike i had , scott

i hopefuly will beable to put pics on tomos

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
WELCOME BROTHER!

thx for signing up man...might as well tell you now....POST PICS!

:ttiwwop:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
welcome!!

i'm real curious to see what you've got going on with your bike. i just spent 9 hrs working on a zx900a4 (gpz..same difference) that i tried to convince the owner to 'fighter. maybe some promising pics would seal the deal!

·
Flip-Flop King
167 Posts
welcome!!

i'm real curious to see what you've got going on with your bike. i just spent 9 hrs working on a zx900a4 (gpz..same difference) that i tried to convince the owner to 'fighter. maybe some promising pics would seal the deal!
Im curious too, I used to own an A3 and its up for sale, I could nab it for around 2 grand. Lets see some inspiration!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome!!

hello mate
i am having probs finding camera lead but if i can borrow a lead i will put photos on asap
scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts