Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mcguire
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Guy here, My name is Mike McGuire.
From Westerly, Rhode Island.
My bike is a 1981 GS750e with an 83 motor, GS1100e tank,lowered with struts in the rear and a Bandit swing arm housing a 170/70/17 Shinko. The bike is strictly a drag bike.
I just bought the bike and only have a hand full of passes on it and My best time to date is an [email protected] The motor is basically just a little warmed over 750 with 30mm CR Specials.
I have an 814 to go in it that will put Me well into the 10s. I know this because the Guy I bought it from went a full second quicker with it and I KNOW I will!!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Mike! You have entered the land of "show me your pics"! ;) Got any pics of aformentioned awesomeness?

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.....

Download the photobucket app and upload your pics there. After they're uploaded click the little I in the bottom right corner click the IMG link and paste it

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
You can try sending them to photo-bucket & down load them from there. Not sure that will work from your phone though. Some of the other guys will be coming along here soon & they'll prolly know morw about that. Anyway, repped for intro & effort....:D

See? By the time I clicked to post, you already had some help on the pic delemma! ;)

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts