Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sups, just joined and figured i'd say hello. not sure how many Buellers there are here but i'm one :D

here's a few pics of my ride, i'll fill in my profile and garage.. .

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
nice bike,im a huge man of the buells,are there are ac ouple on here i think?

welcome to the site,and thanks for postin pics on your first post:metal:

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thnx! :metal:

i'll post some new pics in the next few weeks. tail-lift going on next week, custom seat in the werks, some more wiring to do, little more paint then i think she's ready for the season.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE
VERY NICE BIKE!

bike is very clean Type1. clean! so which headlight are you currently running? i see two.

(if your not using the gasmask one....wanna get rid of it??)

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thnx! still working on the mounts for the gas mask, i want to be able to install/remove as i see fit. i dig the look but its total fluff ;)

not looking to sell it at the moment. i'm blacking out the tail lights and adding a black accent ring to the headlights but the mask will still work when i have the grille off.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
well it looks great man. props. cant wait to see it in person. . . i see your a fellow Masshole! we should go road rage it up someday.

:metal:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Nice beull.....I test rode a Harley nightrod last year, I wasted impressed, too low and the wide rear tire, was ridiculous,handled terrible, I was gonna ride a buel but there were tomany people in line. I like em congrats man

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
929_adam: i'm down! i usually tool around central -> western MA and CT. in town now and then to hear my Drummer roar ;) settin' off car alarms is always a treat.

Britjoe: you should give one a ride, they're fun bikes. quirky but crazy fun. dont expect to win any straight-line runs but when the road gets twisty, their a blast. definite character.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:metal:

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
I think the only bike that's manufactured that I wouldn't mod is the xb12 and 9. But then there wouldn't be any fun in it, so I wound up getting a SV650 which has about the same power as the xb9.

BTW, the piece under your hedlights with the horn, is that one piece with the headlights or a snap on?

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wouldn't mod? i do not understand these words ;)

if you're talking about the first pic, thats a British Avon S10 gas mask tweaked to fit the headlight assembly. no horn, the cannister originally attached to the right of the center air inlet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts