Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share this. I recently purchased a Harbor Freight Trailer along with one of their wheel chocks; finally finished it this weekend. In all, I have $290 in it, thanks to coupons and sales. It seems to be working great, and its hard to beat the price for a new trailer. I eventually will weld all the corners to make it more rigid. I would recommend this trailer for the price and the option to fold this trailer and store it in the garage if that is needed.

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
I've been thinking about getting one of these when I have the funds... And throwing a trailer jack on the front and some 15" Jeep wheels on it as well.

How sturdy does it seem, so far?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been thinking about getting one of these when I have the funds... And throwing a trailer jack on the front and some 15" Jeep wheels on it as well.

How sturdy does it seem, so far?
So far it seems pretty sturdy, it does like to flex a bit but I used 1/2 inch plywood. I have read the thicker the board the more rigid it is, I have not had any problems with it at all. It was a great buy for the price. I am thinking about getting a jack on the front as well, and the wheels seem to do great. Up the highway at 75 mph they were cool and never got hot. I did replace the grease and repacked the bearings. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts