Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just another great idea given to us by jesseunvoas (thank you jesse!)

Don't you hate it when you buy something and it just doesn't work the way it's supposed to?

Well... everyone does! So if it happens to you, help out your fellow fighter building friends and let us know about it here.

Also, if you get something and it's great and yo want to recommend it, let us know!

:cfrocks:

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
maybe too section one for bike related and stuff and one for non-bike related stuff,just to keep it organized
there gunna be stuff people are gunna wanna give opinions that has nothin to do with bikes,its just a thought

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New subforum in the DIY forum:

Non Bike-Related DIY Projects
So.... apparently some of us have lives outside of motorcycles... yet our wrenches always seem to follow!

New subforum in the Product Reviews forum:

Non Bike-Related Reviews
Want to let us know about a non-motorcycle related item you bought? Here's the place for it!

:cfrocks:

·
Anybody interested in a review of Simpson Streetfighter Products?

At least one response to this post and I'll do it! :party-smiley:

·
The Green Lantern said:
:smiley_abzv:
Well Greeny, thank you for your response but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. but tonight I'll write one up and post it.

So for now Congrats on your recent promotion at work.
Here is a short story of one of my promotions in the workplace.

I turned up for my first day as a mobile service engineer and as I crossed the yard at the depot to gat a van the boss yelled at me to come over to the office.

He said BB we can't have you going out to my customers lookin like a bum as he pointed down at the sole flapping on the bottom of my left boot. with that he reached into his coat and pulled a big rolled wad of 20's 'n 50's from his inside pocket....I gulped in anticipation as he pulled off the rubber band...Here ya go son he said..Put this fucker around it till you've earned some salary and now get to work.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Bahahaha! I like to hold my boots together with zipties, they don't break as easy, and don't unstick like duct tape.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts