Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't slung a leg over a crosser (to ride or race) since spring 2003. Broken knee..........Ouch... But the itch was too strong. No money as usual so I picked up a trade in at my buddies shop.

1988 KTM 350, needs some work but I love it. Right now I just have to resist the itch to TARD the bitch (oooh I tingle just thinkin' of it)....More later.

Oh and only $500....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
MOTARD MOTARD MOTARD

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
This is the kind of love that CF is all about.

"I have to resist turning this bike into a motard..."
"TURN IT INTO A MOTARD"
"YEAH PUSSY"

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
fine dont tard it,thats ok if your scared too,it dont make you anylesss of a man...*cough pussy cough*:D:metal:

thats a cool bike definatly got potential

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Ride it dirty.............And hard !!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
That's a sweet score Glen! I'm envious.

I'd motard it...but that's just me...or is it?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
def ride dirty...unless you have or get some motard rims and tires. which would be cool.

but theres some other stuff you could do, like paint the aqua colored stuff. haha.

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's even got a lighting coil, That doesn't make the decision any easier!!!!!! Fuck......I'll likely ride this one in the dirt, but there's most probably a motard in my future as soon as the buildoff bike is done........And yeah the greens gonna go too.

:(

·
36 Posts
i would leave it alone...use it on the dirt.....the dirt is much more fun than the road...anyways to motard that would cost you a fortune, but maybe your loaded...i would not pay 2500 for rims and tyres for that cool offroad bike

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Flat black and neon green would look sick
with some flat grey diamond plate

Guess where I got the idea :D

·
The Gear Head
803 Posts
If you get an extra set of (street) wheels, you can alway switch it back and forth. Especially if you get "stuby" signals.
So just "DO IT" !:metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
hit the dirt with it yet??? i know i would have by now!

·
Bush pilot
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gotta put a top end in it. I knew when I bought it, not too much compression. Don't have any time (or money) cause I'm busy with the buildoff bike.... I'll likely not motard it, after May I'll get back at it I hope......???

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts