Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
A New Breed
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure Metal Rearsets

I've been wanting to get my legs stretched out a little more so I made these this week. 1-1/2" lower, 1" back. They feel better but I haven't spent much seat time with them yet. Have to see how much better they feel versus how much more my feet hit the pavement when riding twisties. Very simple in design, maybe too simple. I may insert a gusset on the back end to stiffen them up and add a little more Fighter to them.

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
your gonna stand on those?!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
would you be able to reverse the angle of the bend??? i think it would work better with the bikes lines.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
I think simple is good, too much is pretty much expected from anyone else..

I think one more curved piece of round bar in between the 2 you have now would look decent. You might be able to run the same angle too, it might also help the fact they could twist if you stand on them the way they are now..

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
I think simple is good, too much is pretty much expected from anyone else..

I think one more curved piece of round bar in between the 2 you have now would look decent. You might be able to run the same angle too, it might also help the fact they could twist if you stand on them the way they are now..
:Stupid: They look good, but deffinatly need a gusset.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
oh also...heelguards or no???

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
They're steel, not aluminum...they should be plenty strong, even with out gusseting..IMO. I'd leave them the way they are....minimal works.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts