Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All, I am starting another run of parts. A big one.

I laid out a bunch of dough on this one, it would be mutually beneficial if I can get 15 folks signed up for a 50% deposit on a cover modification. I will have parts in hand around Thanksgiving.

These parts fit all generations of Honda VFR, and a number of other bikes. The OD of the rings is 5.88".

What I require to perform the mod is:

1. Your clutch cover, or a spare cover, shipped to me.
2. A total payment of $250 + return shipping charge, via PayPal.

What you will need to do to complete the mod:
1. Ship your donor cover, or drop ship a donor cover via ebay/etc.
2. Make down payment
3. Make final payment when mod is complete
4. Paint or powdercoat the cover
5. Install with new gasket

As showcased in other threads, you may also paint or powdercoat your pressure plate to display the color of your choice.

Currently, I do not offer paint or powdercoat services, but I can help with some recommendations if needed. I am working on setting up media blast capability, which as a later option would aid a buyer in a DIY paint finish. More on that, at a later date.

Feel free to send me a PM, but please make sure you post in this thread if interested, as I will use this thread for tracking purposes.

Thanks for looking!

Sign-up list:

I'll add some pictures and link to the threads here a little later.

·
319 Posts
I'm interested I'm just wondering about the cost of the cover it says a total payment of $250+shipping.
So if I would want one for my Srad I would pay you $125 for now and the rest of the balance+shipping when ready?
Mike

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still looking to fill preorders... any questions, please ask.

If you have a broken or rashed cover, there is a good chance I can rejuvenate it with one of these window sets. (I can also repair your damaged covers without installing a window!)

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
man I wish this was possible on my 954. clutch rod engages smack dab in the middle of the cover though.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts