Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
93 gsxr 1100
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have been working on my 93 gsxr1100 and im comeing close to the end and now im running into some issues

battery does not fit anymore in chopped tail has anyone ever used the battery pack idea? how did it work out?

bike will idle with the choke on but as soon as i take the choke off or try to rev it at all it dies i assume since i am runing pods and exhaust it is lean so i got a jet kit havent installed it yet but i was wondering if there are any other things i should be looking into

i am looking for some kind of cargo box ideas so if anyone has anything interesting they did pics please

also this is my first fighter build so anyone with any ideas shoot some my way pics are always good and any tips would be helpfull

here are some pics of my bike

·
I Piss Excellence.
1,828 Posts
Can you give us some side shots of the bike? So that we can see clearly what kind of space you're working with. Also, are there any other bits being wedged up into the subframe?

I will give it to you that your stock battery is HUGE and a smaller unit might be the best route, but maybe we can help with an interim solution.

BTW...that's a pretty clean looking build so far bro.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yea sure definitely going to need to make a custom battery box and try fit it somewhere. I'd suggest trying out a later model cbr1000rr battery cos they're nice and stumpy so should fit well under your seat. as for the lean running problem, i think u said you are running individual filters now? and a higher performance can, then you'd definitely benifit from a re-jetting but you could adjust the mixture to get it to run better. Its'll be on the top end you'll start loosing power untill the new jets are in there.

Simple stuff, but hopefully it helps Nice job ont he bike by the way. looks great!

·
93 gsxr 1100
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys i actually think i found my solution for the battery i picked up some of the cells abd built my own i will throw up some pics tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts