Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just added an oil cooler to Jello today. It is so cool :)

So she will be cooler and has all new parts inside :)

I also ordered $170.23 in Titanium bolts for her.

Her Clutch basket is boxed up to go to Falicon on Monday :)

and her shock is out being rebuilt and getting a Titanium Spring. :)

Yea! :)

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
MsHap said:

DAMN! Jello's gonna be one happy girl! (You too, Im assuming!) :D

....and of course... post pics when she's done!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
yay for toys :bigred:

booo for jello falling.....i'm calling DSS!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
MsHap said:

what are these new parts inside you speak of???

i agree with shane too. if your gonna have your rear shock rebuilt and put a titanium spring, it may be time to update the frontpiece.

would R6 forks fit on her??

dont feel bad about dropping her.....we all do it sometime! :ninja:

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She fell off the rear stand because the threads sheared off the bottom shock bolt.
Who do you know that does that sometimes?

I like her front the way it is. :)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
MsHap said:
I love titanium :)
I made titanium earrings :)
i want a titanium ring, but was told that if there is a problem like finger swelling, they have no other way to get the ring off but to cut you finger off because of the strength of the titianium and it takes too much heat to cut off. so that blew that idea up:ninja:

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No an R6's front end is much lower. Plus the quality of the stock R6 forks is not really an improvement over what I have now.

The best stock front end is what Shane has and the length is pretty good too. HHHHMMMM

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
MsHap said:
No an R6's front end is much lower. Plus the quality of the stock R6 forks is not really an improvement over what I have now.

The best stock front end is what Shane has and the length is pretty good too. HHHHMMMM

my car radio was already stolen, if i see any one by the bike, they get shot with i high power rifle from my window....:LolLolLolLol: :ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
ive done it.

went to put it down off the stand one day, forgettin that i was lubing the chain the night before and had the kickstand up. so im lowering it, get it on the ground, start leaning it. Im like yep right....about....here...WHOA.. . WAIT ...AHHH! smash left me with a foot long scratch/dent in my gas tank.

i was thrilled! :LolLolLolLol: :D

come to think of it...that was the beginning of the end for the pretty yellow 9deuce. :(

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gixxershane said:
my car radio was already stolen, if i see any one by the bike, they get shot with i high power rifle from my window....:LolLolLolLol: :ninja:
What if they have ninja skills! :)

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
MsHap said:

i am on a few gsxr forums if you want me to keep my eyes open for you just let me know...

i dropped the stands off for you the other day:D and we just drove back from grumpys and seen you watching tv:wtf: you should be wheeling the dirtbike up and down the road :LolLolLolLol:

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gixxershane said:
i am on a few gsxr forums if you want me to keep my eyes open for you just let me know...

i dropped the stands off for you the other day:D and we just drove back from grumpys and seen you watching tv:wtf: you should be wheeling the dirtbike up and down the road :LolLolLolLol:
Just now? I just got home from SCUBA :)
Jello is all apart in the driveway :(

I want to go drinking at Grumpys! :(

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.