Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

New Stuff for Jello :)

7K views 48 replies 10 participants last post by  fslflint 
#1 ·
I just added an oil cooler to Jello today. It is so cool :)

So she will be cooler and has all new parts inside :)

I also ordered $170.23 in Titanium bolts for her.

Her Clutch basket is boxed up to go to Falicon on Monday :)

and her shock is out being rebuilt and getting a Titanium Spring. :)

Yea! :)

#2 ·
MsHap said:

DAMN! Jello's gonna be one happy girl! (You too, Im assuming!) :D

....and of course... post pics when she's done!

#9 ·
MsHap said:

what are these new parts inside you speak of???

i agree with shane too. if your gonna have your rear shock rebuilt and put a titanium spring, it may be time to update the frontpiece.

would R6 forks fit on her??

dont feel bad about dropping her.....we all do it sometime! :ninja:

#13 ·
MsHap said:
No an R6's front end is much lower. Plus the quality of the stock R6 forks is not really an improvement over what I have now.

The best stock front end is what Shane has and the length is pretty good too. HHHHMMMM

my car radio was already stolen, if i see any one by the bike, they get shot with i high power rifle from my window....:LolLolLolLol: :ninja:

#15 ·
ive done it.

went to put it down off the stand one day, forgettin that i was lubing the chain the night before and had the kickstand up. so im lowering it, get it on the ground, start leaning it. Im like yep right....about....here...WHOA.. . WAIT ...AHHH! smash left me with a foot long scratch/dent in my gas tank.

i was thrilled! :LolLolLolLol: :D

come to think of it...that was the beginning of the end for the pretty yellow 9deuce. :(

#17 ·
MsHap said:
No an R6's front end is much lower. Plus the quality of the stock R6 forks is not really an improvement over what I have now.

The best stock front end is what Shane has and the length is pretty good too. HHHHMMMM

i am on a few gsxr forums if you want me to keep my eyes open for you just let me know...

i dropped the stands off for you the other day:D and we just drove back from grumpys and seen you watching tv:wtf: you should be wheeling the dirtbike up and down the road :LolLolLolLol:

#19 ·
gixxershane said:
i am on a few gsxr forums if you want me to keep my eyes open for you just let me know...

i dropped the stands off for you the other day:D and we just drove back from grumpys and seen you watching tv:wtf: you should be wheeling the dirtbike up and down the road :LolLolLolLol:
Just now? I just got home from SCUBA :)
Jello is all apart in the driveway :(

I want to go drinking at Grumpys! :(

#22 ·
gixxershane said:
my car radio was already stolen, if i see any one by the bike, they get shot with i high power rifle from my window....:LolLolLolLol: :ninja:
cmon man. wheres the fun in that?? i know you want to practice your ninja skills on someone!

put on the all black getup and creep out on em..start with a sideways kick out of the knee! :ninja:

#23 ·
MsHap said:
haha further proof to me that yamahas bite the big one! :party-smiley:

#24 ·
929_adam said:
cmon man. wheres the fun in that?? i know you want to practice your ninja skills on someone!

put on the all black getup and creep out on em..start with a sideways kick out of the knee! :ninja:

it would be a side kick.. to be more percise it would be either a snapping side blade kick or a thrusting side heal kick...

and all kicks start from the knee... or where you talking about kicking their knee out???:confused: :LolLolLolLol:

i have been playing socom navy seals 3 for like a week, so i think using my sniper skillz would be way fun:LolLolLolLol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.