Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know you crews havent stopped riding..but i havent seen anything new??

whatcha got for us?:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Going out tomorrow night so will grab some pics for ya...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Sorry guys, didn't get any pics last night... had a bit of a run in with the pigs. It's weird cus we've never had a problem with them before but last night they were all over our arses.

1st wheelie of the night, one of the boys was scrapping the 12 bar down the street and a pig came screaming up behind him. Needless to say, he took off and everyone scrambled in different directions.

We spent the rest of the night at the pub, with one guy mia. A couple of fullas went out looking for him, got chased, and only 1 came back.

Found out today that the 1st guy got chased to Rotorua (bout an hour away), roadblocks and all! He tried to get back into town but got chased again so had to go home (and phone was flat ofcourse!)....

Guess we're gonna have to find another spot...

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
2much said:
Sorry guys, didn't get any pics last night... had a bit of a run in with the pigs. It's weird cus we've never had a problem with them before but last night they were all over our arses.

1st wheelie of the night, one of the boys was scrapping the 12 bar down the street and a pig came screaming up behind him. Needless to say, he took off and everyone scrambled in different directions.

We spent the rest of the night at the pub, with one guy mia. A couple of fullas went out looking for him, got chased, and only 1 came back.

Found out today that the 1st guy got chased to Rotorua (bout an hour away), roadblocks and all! He tried to get back into town but got chased again so had to go home (and phone was flat ofcourse!)....

Guess we're gonna have to find another spot...
Wow, that sucks! Sorry ya had such bad luck, but at least they didn't get ya! Good luck in your search for a new spot!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FTP FTP! :wtf:

Good thing you used your :ninja: skills and got away!

theres always another spot somewhere!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn, i lost the pics off my pc oh well..

I'll describe the othernight instead.

Well me and my m8's all had a real Biker night out, we must'v picked up about 4 other gangs on the way to our destination,

so when we got there we all slowed down, i was in lead so i see the blue lights so i got everyone to slow down and ride sensible and the cops just went past normaly (luckily) so yeah we got there, its like a bit carpark, so yeah we was just doing stunts on our bikes for the fun of it the best one i done was a back flip and landed back on me wheels so yeah me mate well we all still laugh about this is because he tried doing a jump and crashed his bike so badly it wont even start so yeah at the end of it all we all rode back, i gave him a lift on my bike.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Biker-J said:
the best one i done was a back flip and landed back on me wheels
HAHA PROVE IT! :LolLolLolLol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts