Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These always seem like I'm trying to post a personal ad on craigslist. I currently ride an 89 CBR 600(yes a hurricane) that is all stripped down and still in progress, and I just picked up an 06 ZZR 600 that was someones project. He started putting an unknown year Hayabusa front on the bike and that is where I'm starting, I'm currently researching bearings and races to get that together right and then finish the rest of the small stuff. Just a few brackets and the like.

The CBR is rough and I know it and like it that way I like this bike a little battered/Mad Max like it just seems to suit the bike.

The CBR

The Kawi

Any help and advice is always appreciated.

Thanks

·
evillani
87 Posts
Welcome in man! Im rocken a hurricane too so if you need any help just let me know, theres a good amount of them on here and ive pretty much had to replace everything on mine and a motor rebuild. That busa will be a good project too. Cant wait to see what you do with it all

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Reactions: oldrider

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I'm in Lake Taylor, I actually have the original motor from the Hurricane on the floor of the garage, kid I bought it from said it ran but I pulled the timing chain out by hand, oh well will do a rebuild eventually and either have a spare motor or put it in something else. The Busaki project is going to be lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters Rubberweasel! Nice project & awesome intro! You have been REPPED! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts