Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
650r
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, sayin whats up from the deep south Texas. I have a 2006 Ninja 650r, its been laid down & wrecked, so I raised it from the dead and am transforming it into a SF. No heavy mods yet, just a custom fabbed headlight bracket for now. Not a fan of slappin on a mask light or an Acerbis on, lol. Waitin on some V3 sport bars, shorty levers, and some fresh calipers, rotors, and pads. Ive been building cars since my late teen years, imports and such. This is my first bike project, though I have always loved the clean, exposed look of streetfighters. Any sites or suggestions to guide me would be appreciated, for ideas and parts. Once parts start coming in, I May start a build thread. Good day to all, and safe riding.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Hey yall, sayin whats up from the deep south Texas. I have a 2006 Ninja 650r, its been laid down & wrecked, so I raised it from the dead and am transforming it into a SF. No heavy mods yet, just a custom fabbed headlight bracket for now. Not a fan of slappin on a mask light or an Acerbis on, lol. Waitin on some V3 sport bars, shorty levers, and some fresh calipers, rotors, and pads. Ive been building cars since my late teen years, imports and such. This is my first bike project, though I have always loved the clean, exposed look of streetfighters. Any sites or suggestions to guide me would be appreciated, for ideas and parts. Once parts start coming in, I May start a build thread. Good day to all, and safe riding.
welcom in mate, got any pics of yer progres? Def set uppa bild thred when you got some spare minuets:knucks:

·
650r
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need to fab up a better bracket, and get a new headlight. Probably a Hi/Low beam 7". Lookin at either an Oem front fender, or a Powerbronze carbon fender. Itll match the hugger I want to get from them as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts