Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't taken delivery yet. But I inked a deal on a 2004
Honda Cb600f with 24k babied miles.
I kinda know the owner. He's been coming to the shop for years. But he bought a new Yamaha Fz1 and decided he didn't need another horse in the stable.
So I brewed on it a couple of days and decided to do it. The price was 1000 below book . and when I told him i wanted it he said he'd knock off 100 bucks for saving him the hassle. This dude is a cool cat. He has every invoice for the bike. Flawless records. The service manual. The owners manual. I mean this paper work fills a file to the brim.

Looks like this stock as a jock

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shit yea it is' I hate this nexus pad its tiny

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
i say jack it up so the ass is that high without the rear stand. (referring to the pictures in the link)

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont like fuck me in the ass fighters

Reactions: thaOrleanyte

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its a damn sewing machine...i want tto do an exhaust

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice bike what made you decide to make the switch?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheap. Well taken care of. And enables me to finish zee bandit without having to rush.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Cheap. Well taken care of. And enables me to finish zee bandit without having to rush.
Didn't you just put zee bandito up for sale though?

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
id hit it.... er ride it... er.... sex.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Didn't you just put zee bandito up for sale though?
Everything in life is for sale. Can't take it with me. I've had it on cl locally for a while...its too ugly and looks beat. Apparently I wrecked it 3458293 times and called it a fighter

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I rode Her home the Night before last. At Night in the Rain.... How I ride all the time

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the First Absolutely stock Bike ive owned... I kinda Like it. its a Stealth Fighter. its got a lot of pep on the top end and it winds up quick. now people cant get mad at me for passin them and getting over using hand signals... because apparently people dont know what they mean. this bikes been well loved and its got a good home..its weird going 80-120 mph with very little noise.

Reactions: Nailhead
1 - 20 of 26 Posts