Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up?!? I've been lurking around this board for a while now and am amazed by the wealth of knowledge here. I've been riding for a few years now and have owned some of the craziest bikes in my area. I had a 04 gsxr 1000 with N.O.S. (sold to buy the busa) and my latest project has been a 06 hayabusa with a stage on ghetto turbo (which I unfortunately have to sell!) I have just recently bought a 01 gsxr 1000 street fighter (which is my favorite bike). I have always loved the look of a mean stripped down bike and never believed in the chrome and fat tire kits. ITS ALL SPEED FOR ME!! Here are a few pics of my bikes, new and old.

04 1000 with NOS

Hayabusa turbo

My baby!!

·
407 Posts
wave headlight in an acerbis mini fairing, I love it!! solves the shitty light output issue of the acerbis and makes it look more unique!!!

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,433 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters

How much is your turbo busa puttin down? I've built a collection of them myself :haelo:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haelo said:
Welcome to Custom Fighters

How much is your turbo busa puttin down? I've built a collection of them myself :haelo:
2 much!! Its been an on going project for the past 5 months. I bought the bike in Nov last year, rode it for 4 week and started the never ending upgrades. Right now I have over 5 grand in parts! I have it up for sale here becuase 1. I have to many toys 2. I am being deployed soon back overseas and can only store 1 bike and 1 car (I'm keeping the fighter!!)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
nice bikes. lookin clean. good call on keeping the fighter!!

WELCOME TO THE SITE

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Green Lantern said:
welcometo the site dude

you gunna spray your fighter as well?
Once my busa sells, the fighter is going to get some much needed TLC. First the frame, sub-frame, and swing arms are going to get painted black. Then upgrade the front and back shocks. Then I'm thinking about doing NOS again!! Since the power commander came out with a switch to run 2 maps(it hooks into the PCIII), I'll have no problem running NOS. I hated running my old GSXR rich all the time for the NOS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts