Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short, I'm in Colorado building a beautiful custom based around a V4 powerplant.

I own a few bikes, but this is my first gound up build. I have built a few race and custom cars in the past, but this will be my first bike I've ever built from parts on a garage floor.

I'm open to anyone in the greater denver area swinging by to chat or lend a hand ;-)

The bike is nearly done with planning and final schematics for the hand-laid wiring, custom subframe, bespoke "radiator", enclosed throttlebody airbox, hand-made tank, and fork/front end swap. Other details are mostly nailed down, and the challenge is to my budget and my brain, not just my construction skills. This bike should have a few "firsts" in motorcycling, but those tidbits will be revealed as it progresses. Some bits are still in flux and will be until the bike is nearly finished. Things like the seat, final lighting choices, rearsets, and gauges are all dependent on how other technologies fit 'within' the bike.

To whet the appetite of any nerds reading, consider a digital thermostatically controled electric water pump, Aerospace aluminum honeycomb panels, and frikkin laserbeams are all confirmed features. *steeples fingers and laughs maniacally*

Anyone with cnc (mill is fine), cf (or even fg) or al welding experince (Nickel stackers needed) locally, feel free to say hi, It may win you some easy business.

"This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat." - HST

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
welcom in mate lets see some pics of this monster please :D

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Hey SausageCreature - i like the name. I've got a SS myself, later model to the one HST rode but still love that article.

Welcome. Get some pics up and a thread going in the Members Project Bikes section, we wanna see this thing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts