Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fighter of Fire
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fighters, My name is Wiley and Im a fighter of fire in Arizona. Below you'll see my project, its the white one, on it is my late brother Mike who lost the fight to Cancer (technically it was leukemia). This was his CBR600rr track bike, he rode the piss out of it and put himself deep into debt doing it too. He loved to ride! Since my rocket days are over (now that I have a family to look after and I've nearly lost my license to speeding tickets) I am going to build this bike into something more practical in his memory. I don't want to leak out too much information because after googling the internets for the last year trying to find references to what I am doing I haven't found anyone to have attempted what I am going to do. I'm sure there is a good reason no one else has done this but I am determined to be the first! When I reach my first stage of getting the bike road worthy I will drop some pics and update regularly afterwards.

I want to send a big thanks to everyone on this site that puts their bikes out there for everyone to see, you all have shown me what to do and what not to do while I was lurking your site. Now that I am a member I will contribute and pay forward.

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
Welcome to the Family. I'm sorry to hear about your brother and I think it is awesome for you to be doing something like this in his memory. Stay around and visit frequently. nothing will replace your brother but you will find a strong brotherhood here on this site as many of us have. thanks for joining!

·
Cpt. Obvious
2,112 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Welcome to CF...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Awesome way to honor his memory! I can't wait to hear about/ see what you're going to do with the bike....if you wanna share anything on the downlow feel free to PM me I'm not a big mouth, but love to talk bikes!

DW! We're anxiously awaiting!

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Welcom in Wiley ,glad yer on bord here mate .Hope you enjoy yer time here and realize yer tribute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts