Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is adam, i live outside of houston, and I recently bought my first bike, a 2008 suzuki gsx650f, I've seen some killer looking mods online and am looking forward to my first street fighter as well. I have little to no experience when it comes to turning my bike into the look im striving for. So any advice would be greatly appreciated from those who are experienced in this sort of thing. I fear it may become horribly addicting haha. Anyways got my intro out of the way, look forward to meeting you folks in the future.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Welcome aboard Adam!

So any advice would be greatly appreciated from those who are experienced in this sort of thing.
First you should figure out what you really like. Look through the Streetfighter Pics section and save some images to your computer. Note what you like and dislike. Doing this will give you an idea of what you are working toward.

I have little to no experience when it comes to turning my bike into the look im striving for.
Many of us had no experience either, but perseverance will get you far. Post questions in the help section and we'll do our best to help you work through issues.
I fear it may become horribly addicting
It is!

and :ttiwwop:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's got a few scratches on her from the previous owner dropping her. The faring is damaged(doesn't matter it's coming off anyway), needs new plugs, an oil change and some love. Got a great deal and she's all mine now haha, time to get to work I should say.

Attachments

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Even with everything you listed, that bike still looks really clean... Nice!

I'd do a tail swap first (after getting her nekkid and putting a headlight on), though... Something where the two seats are separate would look nice I think.
Can't wait to see where this goes, so I'll be watching.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts