Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wild Imagination
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! New to the street fighter scene. I am working an idea I had for my current bike a 2012 ZX-14r. It was unplanned but due to some shitty terrain and poor strapping my bikes front fairing ultimately got fucked up. So I am working on my SF concept I have been planning and its coming along good so far. All it really needs now is a head lamp assembly and it ll be done... somewhat. It ll just be ride-able which is where I need to get it because I am heading out to afghan soon lol. Then I can get some more awesome parts for it! Current goals for the bike once everything is running again: Clean it up and smooth it out, repaint it, chop it into a solo rider.

A little about me I am currently a United State Marine and as previously mentioned I am head out for some fun. I currently operate Unmanned Ariel Vehicles but heading over there to command them. I plan on going to college in like central mid north GA to get a robotics engineering degree once I get out in less then two years. Plus I recently discovered 6 gaps in N GA so I am excited to go back home.

What I hope to get from this forum. Hopefully there is not a bunch of retards on here like on the ninjazx14forum. Man there are people on that forum that just make no fucking sense. Their posting is about a clear as mud and requires you to take your time to figure out what they are saying. Anyway, I'm looking to meet new people (virtually and maybe even in person) and get loads of information when it comes to the style of the MC.

Anyway so pics of shit that i did over two days, enjoy:

Bike torn down

Idea coming together

See it yet?

·
Wild Imagination
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha ya, it's too new to be fightered out! I'm going to be the first bawhaha! Thanks for the welcome and its a thank you for your support.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Looking good so far man, dont know if you've been to afghan before or not but i just got back from 2 back tours about 2-3 months ago. Its not near as bad as the news and everyone thinks/makes it seam. At least it wasnt for me but hey i'm a Seabee lol. Be safe out there none the less and have as much fun as you possibly can. Great experience, lots of memories. Oh and welcome to CF, look forward to seeing what you do to that bad boy, i love zx14's

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Wild Imagination
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Sideshow bob - Thanks

@Hicklife - It ll be my first to afghan, I was in Iraq from Jan 09 to Jan 10. What I am going for is probably going to be boring compared to what I did then haha. Even rumors of it being longer till everyone is pulled out who knows. I cant wait to get working on the headlamp assembly.

@MikeGyver - Thank you for the support. Looking around it only seems like funny retarded like the stuff we do at work. Them other peoples were like missing chromosome retarded lol.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Welcome to CF and thank you for serving our country. We are only slightly retarded here, so no worries ;)

Keep us updated on the build.
What he said... but Wrecking a bike is not a Valid excuse to Fighter a Bike. please dont think Fightering a bike is cheaper. it isnt :doh:

·
Wild Imagination
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@gsf1200R - It wasnt wrecked, just damaged. The fairing replacement would have been expensive too. Besides where do you think the term streetfighter was coined from? Wrecked bikes. People weren't able to afford the replacement of their fairings. Fightering a bike is cheap and so far its cost me nothing. And the means I plan to make stuff will keep it cheap. It becomes expensive when you begin to buy aftermarket materials that are "street fighter" specific.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Ah that would suck to be out there till then. If ur one a main camp like leatherneck of kaf its gonna be boring as all get out. Trust me... The only thing interesting at kaf is idf's at least once a week and leatherneck is missiles outgoing. I hope you push out from there and go to the minor places cause thats where the fun stuff is

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Welcome in man. Don't see many zx14s fightered. Will be watching this one for sure. Thank you for your service. Let me know how afgan is because I will be there some time next year.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
@gsf1200R - It wasnt wrecked, just damaged. The fairing replacement would have been expensive too. Besides where do you think the term streetfighter was coined from? Wrecked bikes. People weren't able to afford the replacement of their fairings. Fightering a bike is cheap and so far its cost me nothing. And the means I plan to make stuff will keep it cheap. It becomes expensive when you begin to buy aftermarket materials that are "street fighter" specific.

I'll stop you, right there.

First rule of streetfighter club, dont talk about "what is a streetfighter"

Welcome

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in mate ,goodonya fer yer service and makin a brand nu bike look better than stock;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts