Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the guy I was supposed to trade my r1 with came into some trouble where he needed to sell instead of trade so............... I bought it. I've wanted a newer r6 for a while and they don't come across CL very often and when they do they are stupidly priced. This one I got for a really good price. 07 r6 full Leo exhaust flush mount turn signals integrated tail light. Not to much bit it was a really good deal. It needs very slight cosmetic fixes that really don't even need to be done but after joining this site I'm now a perfectionist when it comes to my bikes. Well without any further a due here she is
This is the pic from the PO

It's dark here but I took some anyway

Big brother and little brother stuffed comfortably in the garage

I took it for a short ride and aside from going slightly slower it still felt great didn't feel like I lost any power even though in down 50 horses I think it'll be an easier transition from a liter to a 600 then I thought.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
I remember when you first joined CF like 18 months ago you were trying to save up for sprockets I think it was? and now you have like 6 bikes. Did you win the lottery bro? lol. NICE LOOKN R6 FOR SURE!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lola no got my priorities straight and have been doing a bit of flipping of making extra money doing what I love. Things have been going my way lately I'm sure it'll all come crashing down sooner or later but I'm enjoying it now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts