Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spyder said:
Thats fuckin hot.. where did you get that?
TRS Custom Visors

I emailed him with a sample pic and had him do this one custom. Was only $35 and change shipped. Took about 2 weeks. I got some pics of me putting it on if ya guys want, but it's just stick on, get out wrinkles and trim off excess.

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
No problem seeing through that Shit? I need to get some for my Race team.

Custom Fighter ones for the Store Adam???????

Oh FUCK I just had a thought. Incorprate with a custom paint job on the helmet! The imaginatin could run ramped!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
Those are pretty wicked for stick ons...I'll definitely be ordering the one to match my new Airborne lid!

As for what Steve said, about incorporating something like that into a custom lid, here's my friend Heath's website.

http://www.ezairfx.com/index2.shtml

Here's the one he did on my buddy Cam's Shark last Christmas. He doesn't have a pic of the back, but it's probably the most impressive part. He has an airbrushed image on the chick from T3...half robot, half human...it's sick

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
endo said:
Those are pretty wicked for stick ons...I'll definitely be ordering the one to match my new Airborne lid!

As for what Steve said, about incorporating something like that into a custom lid, here's my friend Heath's website.

http://www.ezairfx.com/index2.shtml

Here's the one he did on my buddy Cam's Shark last Christmas. He doesn't have a pic of the back, but it's probably the most impressive part. He has an airbrushed image on the chick from T3...half robot, half human...it's sick

Thats sweet, I've seen the visors before and wanted to see one that goes with the design of the helmet, very cool! :metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
No problem seeing through that Shit? I need to get some for my Race team.

Custom Fighter ones for the Store Adam???????

Oh FUCK I just had a thought. Incorprate with a custom paint job on the helmet! The imaginatin could run ramped!

whoa now! NOT okay for the race guys! its like looking thru a screen..okay for around town, but not cool at speed. i ripped mine off in the middle of riding one day cuz it was fuckin with my depth perception when i was going fast and light was going thru the trees.

we had them made for RUI we rocked em for a bit....actually i still have a couple.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
yah craigys got some front wheel skills for sure! :rock:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Upon further Review, Adam is 100% right. Another negative is if you get caught in the rain, the thing holds water and you can't see a damn thing. Luckily, I had my girl with me and we could switch helmets. I'm getting another visor, and will where the shocker when the time is right.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Bad Habit said:
Upon further Review, Adam is 100% right.

im gonna have to give him some rep for that post! :rock: :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
ab420 said:
I'm gonna have to take away some rep from you for THAT post! :LolLolLolLol: :cfcartman:
:nono: :evil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts