Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site a few weeks ago and have been totally hooked. I have been working on a fighter project since January and if people dont mind id like to enter contest. if its too late ill just post my project elsewhere on the forum for people comment on.

attached a pic of how i bought the bike(semi fighter'd out)

and what it looked like when i move it to my kitchen for winter.

·
Registered
526 Posts
It changed a little from outside to the kitchen didnt it? Would it not fit through ur door or somethin bro?....lol....j/kin

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Thats how I store my bike :moped_mazeguy:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I'm OK with it. He's got a month or more. ;)

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I figured everything ive been doing has been documented and I want to hit the buildoff party...so why not give it a try.

yeah it was beast getting into the house esp. since my place is on the 2nd floor.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dudad said:
Thats how I store my bike :moped_mazeguy:
in parts? :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Der Kampfer said:
Yeah I figured everything ive been doing has been documented and I want to hit the buildoff party...so why not give it a try.

yeah it was beast getting into the house esp. since my place is on the 2nd floor.
Im about to be running into this problem. My bike is at my friends dads garage right now but im about to tear it down and bring it to my apartment(second floor).

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
ab420 said:
Is everyone cool with him entering the buildoff? If you are cool with it, let us know and we'll move it into the Fighter Entries section.
:cfcartman:
I'm cool with it. It will be nice having another 7 in the build off.

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Let him rock out too...... On one condition....

POST MORE PICS!!!!

<-----Big fan of the ZX7, my first bike.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok. This weekend along with the huge to-do list i have left.. Im gonna upload some pictures and build details. Sorry for the tease..

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:metal:

WELCOME TO THE SITE AND THE BUILDOFF!

glad you finally signed up and entered!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts