Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,040 Posts
Welcome in!

I'm in Saint Charles. Where are you?

Not sure what to tell you for headlights as your pic doesn't show much of the light that's on there. But, whatever you do, do NOT buy a cheap Acerbis front light.

Later, Doug

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm located in rolla,mo.
I really could use some direct links or suggestions on headlight assembly's (is there a kit or something?)
Oh btw,I also have a gixxer😏

Attachments

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Welcome to Custom Fighters! I've spent a LOT of time and effort with custom headlights and trying to modify car headlights, fog lights etc. And if you want my best advice about it I would tell you to find a factory naked bike headlight from a sportbikes or supermoto or whatever, and make THAT work. You don't have to fuck with custom housings, thou know the output will he good at worst case scenario, there's parts out there to upgrade or repair them and theyre way better than most aftermarket "custom" headlights out there. Currently I'm using a KTM superduke headlight for my SV650 and a KTM RC8R headlight for my 92 GSXR 750. I also have a spare MT-01 headlight kicking around as a backup or to sell. Hell if you're interested I'll sell it to you. Comes with custom CNC machined brackets made by our very own Kniofemaker87. Tip shelf quality. Lastly, I agree as will everyone else;STAY AWAY FROM ACERBIS CYCLOPS OR OTHER EBAY EXCLUSLIVE HEADLIGHTS!!!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts