Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all i found this great site yesterday while looking around streetfighter sites, i've been building bikes for several years and fighters for at least 4 years, i am based in Townsville in Australia, currently i have an 90 gsxr 1100 stock with fairings etc the only mod done to it is that i have an 03 gsxr USD raidial caliper front end in it ( i have kept the 90 model front wheel to match the back one )
I also have a VTR1000 firestorm as a fighter/stunt bike, with a 929 ( i think ) USD front end in it

My project build is based on an 88 gsxr 750 chassis with an 95 VFR single sided swingarm, an 03 or later USD front end with radial calipers, custom headlights, standard tank, coustom instruments, a 05 shorty tail, and fitted out with an 1100 motor taken out to 1371cc, This is a slow project as i don't have a lot of $$$$ to spare and it can take time to save for the diffrent things, so far i have the swing arm in place and am deciding wich shockey to use with it, i also have the custom headlight roughed out and nearly finished, there are a few other things that i have planed for it but they will be finilised as i get closer to finnishing it

Cheers Clive

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics to follow in a few weeks i don't have many on the puter and none of the new ( well the latest aquired 90 model ) as yet and i going to be away for a while ( but not from net LOL ) so when i get back i will get it sorted out + i also a bit ( ok a lot ) lazy

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE

Glad you found us. Sounds like the perfect place for you to be! def. like to see some pics of what youre doing. Sounds like some really cool stuff you got going on!

:cfrocks:

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
I should of moved to farkin OZ, mate, sitting here in snow, bored bored bored, gawd damit.

Bike sounds nice, gotta post up some pics, hey are you rich and do you want to adopt a snow covered brit

PS. snow is frozen water that falls from the sky and forms frozen water on the ground, exactly like Ice you would find in a sheilas drink that isnt a beer.

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
Britjoe said:
I should of moved to farkin OZ, mate, sitting here in snow, bored bored bored, gawd damit.

Bike sounds nice, gotta post up some pics, hey are you rich and do you want to adopt a snow covered brit

PS. snow is frozen water that falls from the sky and forms frozen water on the ground, exactly like Ice you would find in a sheilas drink that isnt a beer.
Joe you got to pack up and move to Victoria [BRITISH] Columbia.
We get snow, it lasts about 3 days.
And when it SNOWS no one goes to work.
Sound good? I think the line forms somewhere in China.....:D

·
Hya Mate! Looks like you will be fitted in here a treat!
;) As we are all muckers on here, I want a glib answer for a Lil conundrum I had going with another Oz mate called Blue
(for whatever reason)
When I got un-compus-mentis after a few tinnies with him, he used to say I was .."Loike a Dill from the browken Hill"

Whatever could he have meant??? :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Loike a Dill from the browken Hill"

Whatever could he have meant??? :D

bb your phonetic spelling is awesome! i loves it!

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the warm welcome, patence on the pics i will get around to it soon
BB DASLER i got no idea what the hell your mate is on about, OZ is a big place and broken hill is a long way from where i am, some of our sayings are more local lingo than national slang if you get what i mean

·
929_adam said:
bb your phonetic spelling is awesome! i loves it!
Awww shucks Ad... (bashful, shuffles toes etc.) hehehe.
I'm just a warm cuddly Ol hoolie just like most everybody on here.

03gixxerpilot yeah I understand buddy, welcome and look fwd to pics.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,713 Posts
OoOoooh. that looks very nice. im a little jealous.

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

this is an old photo of the design i had in mind befor i changed it to the 88 model chassis it should give you a bit on an idea on how the chassis is going to look, but it will not have the same tail piece and it will also have an 03 USD in place of the RGV one

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i knew i recognized that screen name from somewhere!!

lol, you're over on chopperunderground too. i remember seeing that pic over there.

a new style tail will really change the look of that bike, in a very good way!

btw... that's some...uh... interesting suspension linkages you got goin on there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.