Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shockerknucks::shockerknucks::shockerknucks::shockerknucks::shockerknucks::shockerknucks:

Hi guys.Well what to say........
o.k here goes My name is Shaun I'm 30 years old been married for 6 years have 2 kids a son and daughter with another daughter on the way.I was basically born on a iron(travelled on dads backpack on a gpz way back in '80.

I used to have a beautifull gsx400 and a XT wich i had to sell due to getting deployed to much in the mid 90's my brother rides a 2008 repsol blade.My uncle has a FZR1000.My 1st bike was a RG50cc,at the moment I havent got a bike but am looking to get one as a fighter project.(way to get back into riding eh?:Stupid::Stupid:)

As for the 1st post I made sorry if I offended anyone by not doing the intro thing thanks for the answer and for all of those that had a look up to now hope that we'llget to be great buds in the meantime.And this is verypossibly one of the coolest sites on the net.

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
Welcome in!

Later, Doug

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was too young to really remember it but my dad had a helmet especially made for me it was passed along to one of my cousins and is about as big as half of my fist.

Thanks again for all the welcomes and good to be here.Maybe the bike will be had at the end of jan and then the stock up of spares.

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Wotcher mate ,glad ya joined up fer sure! ..PICS!!!!!!!!:D

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
howdy boerman