Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just stopping by to introduce myself. Im from Asheville NC and have had my k6 600 for about 5 years now. I stopped riding my bike around a year ago because of work schedule and how uncomfortable the riding position has been. (And an undeniable lack of self control) recently i have gotten back into riding it with my new job and conditions yet still hate the riding position. Im looking to convert my bike from a stockish supersport into a more confortable and usable street fighteresque motorbike with handlebars/no fairings/shortened tail/etc...

Hopefully ill be able to find all the answers im looking for and meet some cool folks!

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
Hi all, just stopping by to introduce myself. Im from Asheville NC and have had my k6 600 for about 5 years now. I stopped riding my bike around a year ago because of work schedule and how uncomfortable the riding position has been. (And an undeniable lack of self control) recently i have gotten back into riding it with my new job and conditions yet still hate the riding position. Im looking to convert my bike from a stockish supersport into a more confortable and usable street fighteresque motorbike with handlebars/no fairings/shortened tail/etc...

Hopefully ill be able to find all the answers im looking for and meet some cool folks!

that wil happen here fer sure ,er' mebee;)

Welcom in fer sure .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts