Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up a couple of days ago -- pretty interesting site.
Wanted to post some pics, but cant figure out how to do it. I'm crap on computers -- the only thing they have in common with bikes is that they both crash! Any advice appreciated.

·
Hya Ceri..That was my mothers name (sigh) anyway look up to the top of the page an' you will see "VB Host" click thru here and folow the instructions but please pre-condition your pics @ home to a file size that won't be too big but will keep a good resolution. this way you won't start overloading stuff and the webmaster will be V happy with you I'm sure (Purrrr)

Hey have you come from anywhere I know? BB

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome ceri !! Post up some pics of your BIKE !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. I hail from Caerphilly in South Wales , UK (its not in England!) I'm also a guy (welsh name)!
Been on bikes for 25yrs the last 12 were dirt, Trailies, enduro stuff. Got the road bug again and got a VTR -- amazing bike but looks a bit plain and have always had an urge for fighters. Did cosmetic work but nothin serious. Just swapped my last traily for a Gixxer fighter about 90% done but it looks stunning and the guy I got it off (my Bro) reckons it makes years bleed. Hope to get it running in the next coupla weeks. Will get some pics sorted soon. Cheers mental dudes!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
ceri said:
Thanks all. I hail from Caerphilly in South Wales , UK (its not in England!) I'm also a guy (welsh name)!
Been on bikes for 25yrs the last 12 were dirt, Trailies, enduro stuff. Got the road bug again and got a VTR -- amazing bike but looks a bit plain and have always had an urge for fighters. Did cosmetic work but nothin serious. Just swapped my last traily for a Gixxer fighter about 90% done but it looks stunning and the guy I got it off (my Bro) reckons it makes years bleed. Hope to get it running in the next coupla weeks. Will get some pics sorted soon. Cheers mental dudes!
sweet cant wait to see your pics. dont forget to tell your friends about us and spread the fighterism all over your area!!

:cfrocks:

·
Arrrrghhh!!! Borey dah boyo (phonetic welsh) Gag... sorry I thought you were a split, but.. "on by yer".. you have to talk a wierd mix of trans-atlantic jive or no fkr understands what you say or thinks you could be outta yr face on illegal substances :LolLolLolLol: Ha! As If...

Aynyway, Lookds like Enrico got the dreft but" My Yers" (ears) stopped beeding Years ago when I packed in listening to German fighter finingers (Deutch Hoolies) doing all night circular do-nuts bangin' the rev limiter till dawn with loads of cheap lager and martian tobacco to keep 'em going till the start of next days racing at the Assen Parties.

But thsasa nother story...Enjoy this madness, Cd Be catch you for a chuckle somewhere in the border areas in '07?

Stay cool Taff...BB

·
Extra Edition: I just thought...Why would I think that of your name?? Then I remembered..If you bin riding that long you sure must have viseted Shakespeare county raceway or santa pod for some straight-line fun?? The first one used to be call ed Avon Park RaceWay and there was a ballsy girly called Ceri Visik who used to campaign a big fueller or at least a NO2 Missile, so there was no put down intended Taff. Ha..I wonder where she is Now0000000???

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
bb hangs out with deutch hoolies, now its making sense.

hahah.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
929_adam said:
bb hangs out with deutch hoolies, now its making sense.

hahah.

:Stupid: I understand him just fine ...........................................

when I'm stoned !! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I understand him fine because I'm from urban Detroit, and moved to a ghetto of a town in Florida.
He's got nothin on natural born Alabamamoos.

·
Hahahaha I Fkn love you guys!!!

Anyway Mit dem fingerpoken Tappen zie das linken unter hieren fur das musich und jabberwocky und nicht habben zie das panic attacken alles kool mannen!

Ok my German is even crapper than my dutch but I get by with a lot of arm waving + eye contact (like ya caint do on the net) so basically what I'm sayin is heres a Lil toon for haelo and hey Adam Man how the fuck come this dude is a Gu fuckin Ru if he signed up after me and me with my electrical engineering degree an all Huh? Eh? Uhhh?
any way.. tap thru the link for the song, minimise the window it opens then enjoy some more fun CustardBiters (sorry my dose is blocked) with a lil background ambience...
http://72.41.238.69/alabammy.htm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts