Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Fellas and Ladies,

Just wanted to say hi and that I am new to this site. Was just reading my current issue of Streetfighter :knucks: magazine and Adam, a guy fron the states, mentioned this site under the Fan Mail portion of the magazine. First thing I did was log on and become a member. Hope to add detail specs and photos about my bike (2000 Bandit 1200) when its not so late:LolLolLolLol:

Hope to learn as well as get more ideas about everyones fighters on here. Thanks for the welcome and having me.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Sup Fellas and Ladies,

Just wanted to say hi and that I am new to this site. Was just reading my current issue of Streetfighter :knucks: magazine and Adam, a guy fron the states, mentioned this site under the Fan Mail portion of the magazine. First thing I did was log on and become a member. Hope to add detail specs and photos about my bike (2000 Bandit 1200) when its not so late:LolLolLolLol:

Hope to learn as well as get more ideas about everyones fighters on here. Thanks for the welcome and having me.
good to see yah. its a great site. adam is most likely 929adam. he's admin. good people

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome aboard !! Damnglad you found us ! :Stupid:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
WELCOME TO THE SITE BANDIT [/S]

Thanks for joining , and enjoy the site. dont be afraid to ask questions, and definately look around the forums theres TONS of info.

oh and.. you MUST know...

:ttiwwop:

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts