Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob from New England here! The inspiration to take off the fairings and create a streetfighter came as randomly and instantaneous as gunfire walking down a ghetto in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Think District 9) I didn't drop my bike nor did I think it looked ugly with fairings. Speaking with complete objectivity and barring owner bias, the R6 has one of the best looking bikes out there... I think that's why the Japanese haven't come up with a new design in over 6 years! But I figure, a bike is like a woman, if she looks this good with her clothes on, how good will she look without them? ;)

If any of you looking here have streetfighered an R6 i'd love some tips on where to hide the wires and the rectifier. I want to get duel-headlights but I don't know where to mount them because there's a huge air intake that I don't want to cover up- as you can see from the pictures. I'll make another thread with my progress on it. Thanks for your time, guys!

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF! I agree! The R6s are sexy bikes, even though my first love is the Kawi...;)

Reactions: OneTastyBurger
1 - 8 of 8 Posts