Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Columbus, OH. I am in the the beginning stages of a 1979 CB 750F build. I just sold my triumph sprint a few weeks ago. It was very heavy and handled like I was riding an elephant. Before the sprint I had an CB 1100F. I upgraded it forks and wheels with CBR F2 equipment and loved it. Unfortunately I had a serious accident at work and I gave up riding last year. Waking up alone in a hospital bed fucks with your head.

1979 CB 750F

1998 Triumph Sprint

1983 CB 1100F

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Hello from Columbus, OH. I am in the the beginning stages of a 1979 CB 750F build. I just sold my triumph sprint a few weeks ago. It was very heavy and handled like I was riding an elephant. Before the sprint I had an CB 1100F. I upgraded it forks and wheels with CBR F2 equipment and loved it. Unfortunately I had a serious accident at work and I gave up riding last year. Waking up alone in a hospital bed fucks with your head.

1979 CB 750F
are ya considering retuning to two wheels again?

GL with tha CB project and welcome in mate

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Welcome. I'm unclear, are you currently building one of those?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm building a 1979 cb 750F (the bike with the ugly red bodywork that needs painted) right now. I just got a call from the fabrication shop yesterday saying my frame is ready for pick up. They drilled out my swingarm bolt holes on the frame to make room for the cb 1100fs larger swingarm bolt so swap singers with the 1100. I'm still working on the sterling stem swap for the zx6r forks. I've been was riding this year until I sold that red triumph, hopefully the 750 comes together fast but it has been raining more days than not lately here in Columbus, OH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts