Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi for all !

I'm riding with '05 ZX12. Past bikes are GSX-R 750, ZX-6R, Z750 + some motocross cycles. I have ridden with twelve since last May. It was quite stock first summer (lowered&geared), but now I have bought few not so stock parts example Muzzy pipe, Gordona shifter, Power Commander and some other normal basic modifications. Why twelve (that old, fat, slowly, old men's travelling bike?!)? ;) Because I'm interested about land speed racing (or what was that 1mile acceleration called) and 1/4 mile, and everyone else those guys have Busa.

Here is the pic (need to paint it, awful color):

And then the naked part of introduce (I'm trying to build it):

'Trying', because I have time for building once in a 2-3 weeks, so it's going forward slowly. My garage/workshop is located far away from here where I'm living. I have planned to get finished that bike for the summer 2011 ;) Backside needs something much lighter than that stock fairing and stock subframe. Also tank cover needs more sharp shapes.

Sorry for the late introduce, I have registered few months ago earlier :oops:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome fellow 12 owner.

Reactions: 929_adam

·
******* Dumbass
5,796 Posts
Bike's looking good so far. Welcome in.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
welcome to the site! those bikes are NOT slow. ask me how i know! :D . . . or ask Shotgun! :D

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks thanks, maanmiehellekin :D

mongos picture is just like me today morning, but thank god we have little more snow!

When I bought twelve my friend told it's that kind of bike (envious Honda rider ;) ). Really, it's quite fast for stock bike. I rode 1/4 mile with stock 10,02/226km/h.

Stephen_ver4.0: Oh yes! Those mysterious light are called Northern Lights, and are showing sometimes when temperature is freezing. This winter I have seen those once. They are better than good swedish b(.)(.)bs.. Noo, I was joking..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.