Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

NIB sigma BC 800 digital speedo

6K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  fotocycle 
#1 ·
new in box I bought a vapor $15.00 shipped

#3 ·
I was going to put it on ebay, but why, when my buds are right here plus they are hard to find new. I would rather give it to one of you guys than sell it to a parent of a spoiled kid for his scooter.:moped_mazeguy: :fight:

#8 ·
Yup, I usually get to these things too late. And my home PC has been fried most of the week (bad motherboard), got it fixed just in time!

I wanted to experiment with one of these speedos and see if I could live with one - I really want to clean up the top of the forks - and $15 is the perfect price for admission. I guess I should get a shift light, though I will wait till after I have the Sigma mounted to make sure I dig it.

#19 ·
Kpg2713 said:
"Tell me about it. And living in Miami, I can probably report on the Sigma after a hard rain, the dark of night, and a very sunny day - all in the first week."

Dude, you can do all that all in the first day!
Hehe, sad but true.

rdannar, no inspections in FL (it's the Banana Republic of the United States, you know), but I do like to be 100% legal when it comes to the basics as I go out of state any chance I get.

Dudad, spaz can probably answer this better than I can but you can probably score one for like $30 off of eBay.

#23 ·
I got the speedo a coupla days ago, THANKS SPAZ!!! Seems to be just as described (works perfectly, never mounted). I haven't had a chance to install it yet, I wanted to do it like another member here (I'll have to do asearch for whom) that put it at the rear wheel instead of the front.

I've been hella busy but should get around to it soon, and will post up about it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.