Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Andrewvw
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was changing out my cct & my battery died. I went to charge it then dropped it in, might have accidentally put it backwards :doh: thought it was just a battery that was beyond gone. tested the battery it was still good. Tested all the fuses in the little box under my seat & they're fine. What could be the problem? btw my bike is an 02 f4i

·
Andrewvw
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there not a main fuse somewhere else on the bike? Or maybe a loose or broken ground?
I'm not with the bike at the moment. I was thinking main fuse because I forgot to check it. All grounds are fine since I haven't messed with them. I feel like i blew the main fuse

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Yup main fuse. It's a 30 amp fuse that's outside the fuse box and if it blows you get nothing

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
So I was changing out my cct & my battery died. I went to charge it then dropped it in, might have accidentally put it backwards :doh: thought it was just a battery that was beyond gone. tested the battery it was still good. Tested all the fuses in the little box under my seat & they're fine. What could be the problem? btw my bike is an 02 f4i
Oops ya caint be doing that mate :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts