Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
moron with a hammer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless someone objects, I'm going to save some screen space and combine both my entries into a single discussion thread. I don't think this'll make anything any more unclear than it would be anyway. Questions? Fire away...

·
moron with a hammer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's definitely the weekly gay newspaper. Went looking for something with today's date on it, saw that, and knew it was meant to be.

And no, sadly, my bar isn't unusually gay (we love the gays... they often buy a lot of booze and tip very well, plus they occasionally do hilarious things like offering our bar backs large sums of money to sleep with them), but we're definitely across the street from a huge gay sports bar. Everybody in town knows it's a gay bar, so it doesn't advertise that too heavily, and whenever a conservative convention comes to town, we try to send as many people as possible over there. "It's a great place to watch the game."

·
moron with a hammer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brixton. 9th and U. I'm there every day but Wednesday and Thursday. Heading there right now, in fact. Catch me sometime, and I'll buy you a beer.

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,966 Posts
And no, sadly, my bar isn't unusually gay (we love the gays... they often buy a lot of booze and tip very well, plus they occasionally do hilarious things like offering our bar backs large sums of money to sleep with them), but we're definitely across the street from a huge gay sports bar. Everybody in town knows it's a gay bar, so it doesn't advertise that too heavily, and whenever a conservative convention comes to town, we try to send as many people as possible over there. "It's a great place to watch the game."
My dream is to move out my current tenants and move in a gay couple...

Adam Carolla said:
If you’ve driven over to the gay section of Los Angeles, it’s like a golf course… Real estate values go ‘boom!’

·
moron with a hammer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the deal? WHAT'S THE DEAL!?

Do you not realize that I am an update artiste, not some update-spewing factory? That updates of such high quality and obvious craftsmanship take considerable time? That I am a busy and important individual, and cannot waste my considerable talent on the base task of writing superfluous updates with no real substance?

Seriously. I've hardly even had time to get properly drunk these past few weeks.

... or maybe all of that's a lie. (Especially that last part.)

Nah. I've been busy pondering such important matters as whether I want to invest myself further to get ahead at my current job or whether I should be casually interviewing for others, at what point I need to intervene in a friend's unhealthy personal life, and exactly how one best goes about attaching a Honda wheel to a Yamaha frame using a KTM swingarm and a Kawasaki shock. Y'know... those big questions in life that everybody asks.

·
moron with a hammer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha regerts. does no one spell check these days?

What do you mean? Of course I checked it. It matches my tattoo perfectly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts