Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all long time lurker here finally sold my 125 bought myself a real bike just need a license to go with it but working on it
Anyway it's your usual blandit with added bonus of a 750 engine fitted just needs a little fettle and she's good to go
Plans to try pass test asap and enjoy it this summer then let the fun begin come winter I actually prefer wrenching on bikes to playing but have been on a 125 for years so that will hopefully change here's a few pics as she stands

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5min down the road mate,
Yeah seen in your threads about dyno ecosse figured you couldn't be far away
Thinking of taking the bike in once I'm legal see what's what with it

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcome in matey. Best ya pop over and see Yan !

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I read somewhere its quite complicated now,how many stages do you need to go through?
Got my theory next week then I believe it's a two part driving test been riding 125 for years so hopefully won't need a lot of lessons the instructor said last time I sat cbt I should only need one or two so fingers crossed

·
Registered
133 Posts
Got my theory next week then I believe it's a two part driving test been riding 125 for years so hopefully won't need a lot of lessons the instructor said last time I sat cbt I should only need one or two so fingers crossed

If you are over 25 you can get your full licence straight away just need to pass your test on a 500cc or bigger bike, for under 25's is in stages and is engine size or hp restriction.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I'm going for direct access I'm 33 I'm using there bike but thought it was still two part test so that's a bonus cheers for the info mate

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah I'm going for direct access I'm 33 I'm using there bike but thought it was still two part test so that's a bonus cheers for the info mate

Yeah it is still a two part test mate. I'm 33 and doing mine too. I've got my mod 1 and mod 2 next month.

Good luck to you pal, you should breeze through it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah it is still a two part test mate. I'm 33 and doing mine too. I've got my mod 1 and mod 2 next month.

Good luck to you pal, you should breeze through it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Cheers man hope so good luck next month!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts