Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, the name is Scott... brand new to the streetfighter scene. Been riding on/off for the past 20 years. Currently riding a 2006 CBR600RR. Last week I came across a deal I couldn't pass up, a low-sided 2001 CBR929RR. Haven't gone over it with a fine tooth comb yet, but the frame, subframe, swingarm, forks, engine and rear tire all seem to be healthy. So, there is only 1 thing to do with it, which is why I'm here. Looks like there are plenty of pros to answer questions and get lots of ideas from. And at some point I would hope to add my own input for those who need it in the future.

The crashed bike... and what I want to turn it into... similar to the Bladerod

Here is my current ride :)

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
are u military or what?

if u need any parts for either bike or any gear. all u gotta do is ask, i work for Honda so ill try to hook it up as much as i can

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Smithfield... so a ways out. Always makes it a pain in the ass for any meet-and-eats or any bike events, lol
Whats your name Bud? how long you been in Ham Country? I Hadda Buddy that Lived there for a Minute.

Reactions: oldrider

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome By the way. Im in Richmond va, Actually a Tad south but I dont claim that

Reactions: oldrider

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
ex-military which is how I got to the area back in 93, lol
I work out at Surry Power Plant... I wish I could do the same and hook you up with cheaper electricity :)
My Uncle bob works there!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Welcome to CF from another Virginian
Where in Va. are you? You dont have a location on your profile. Its a good thing to do. I always keep on the look out for other Va. members cause its easier to help them out and get up with them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts