Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I could if I would....
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I've been working on a ex250 for a bit now, I stopped any mods as soon as it was safe to ride it, but I'm not sure I'm done, here's the before and after photos. (Cheap cell phone quality)

Not pretty, neither menacing... so maybe not really a streetfighter yet... but this is my first motorcycle, I bought it in order to learn how to ride but a naked look was more my thing... and well we'll see where this takes me... of course, a little crash helped me move a bit faster on these changes, but having been unemployed I had to do this with a minimal budget so yes...

Regarding headlights, I'm probably interested in something that gives better light, the small led bar below works great for night riding I'll ride with my dark visor on and feel more comfortable with this light than I was with the OEM headlight, but the largest one although supposed to be a spot light, works more like a flood light, so it's no good and only works to piss off fellow road users...

Has anyone here tried those cheap fog lights they sell at autozones and walmarts? Would you recommend them?

Thanks,

·
Registered
323 Posts
... of course, a little crash helped me move a bit faster on these changes, but having been unemployed I had to do this with a minimal budget so yes...

I wonder how many other fighters started out with that same sentence. As far as a fighter goes. If you think it is then it is. You have your own vision and feeling on what a fighter is and you are creating that. I think that is the true meaning of a fighter. Keep building and dreaming. A lot of us on here build with a minimal budget. It just makes you more creative. Oh and welcome to the group

1 - 2 of 2 Posts