Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys... carls the name... UK is the domain... unfortunately no decent forums in UK so I joined you guys haha... I am ex forces (British army) Worked with Americans for years.... love em... will one day move to USA.... anyway waffling ... bike history... 12 years olday Honda cr 80 bigwheel.... raced on some small circuits ... 18 Kwak kx250 in Germany broke it and myself.... 27 yes I know late... gixxer 600 k8.... sold it 2 years later as I was riding it like i stole it.... :) bought a boooring xj6n sold it soon after and been bike less for years... last month I was pretty much given a suzuki RF600R in bits all but complete with a motor having only done 14k reportably .... now I'm up to my nuts in grease and paint and knuckle rash and I'm loving it... I am a competent fiddler but no real mechanic so will be leaning on some of you guys for help :) anyway waffled loads ... hopefully talk to you all soon... Carl

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
watcher mate,glad ya popped in ta say hello'.

we got a few exbrits'on tha forum moved stateside, aint seen many posts from them as of late tho.

anyways weres tha pics;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts