Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kick'er in the guts Barry
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the summer after a years of hearing how awesome it was to ride I jokingly made a comment to a friend that the only way I could ever afford a bike would be to provide labor around his farm. To my surprise he had a 1993 Yamaha Seca ii sitting collecting dust and was willing to give me the bike for helping him out around his farm. I busted my tail and got my hands on the bike. I never rode before and took the riders safety course and got my license. During this time, the bike itself needed some TLC.
I decided I wanted a Streetfighter look for the Seca and my friend and I jumped headfirst into it. Luckily he knows his way around building bikes and repairing them so I had a great learning experience at the same time. Here is a picture of the Seca, it still has a ways to go but I am content on where it is at currently.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, loving every ride on it. Va has some great riding, looking forward to hitting the parkway at some point.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Welcome to CF. I'm another fellow Virginian as well. Roanoke - Lynchburg area.

The Parkway is great, but its a tire eater! I just got back from an 800 mile trip on the Parkway. I left with a brand new tire and came back with a big ,flat 2" stripe down the center of my rear tire :D

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
welcome. Im from Va as well

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
LOL Tha Verginians:knucks:buncho bad arses fer sure ;)

welcom in mate nice work there hows about choppin tha muff done to size real soon?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome, the muffler is next on the list to address...still looking at my options.

·
Registered
2 Posts
love the way the back end looks, custom? or off another bike... (i have an xj600 too and want to do something with the awful looking ass end of the thing)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice. It would look a little better with the tail higher, but I really like it. Can't beat the price either. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts