Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kick'er in the guts Barry
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the summer after a years of hearing how awesome it was to ride I jokingly made a comment to a friend that the only way I could ever afford a bike would be to provide labor around his farm. To my surprise he had a 1993 Yamaha Seca ii sitting collecting dust and was willing to give me the bike for helping him out around his farm. I busted my tail and got my hands on the bike. I never rode before and took the riders safety course and got my license. During this time, the bike itself needed some TLC.
I decided I wanted a Streetfighter look for the Seca and my friend and I jumped headfirst into it. Luckily he knows his way around building bikes and repairing them so I had a great learning experience at the same time. Here is a picture of the Seca, it still has a ways to go but I am content on where it is at currently.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, loving every ride on it. Va has some great riding, looking forward to hitting the parkway at some point.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Welcome to CF. I'm another fellow Virginian as well. Roanoke - Lynchburg area.

The Parkway is great, but its a tire eater! I just got back from an 800 mile trip on the Parkway. I left with a brand new tire and came back with a big ,flat 2" stripe down the center of my rear tire :D

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
LOL Tha Verginians:knucks:buncho bad arses fer sure ;)

welcom in mate nice work there hows about choppin tha muff done to size real soon?

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys for the welcome, the muffler is next on the list to address...still looking at my options.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts