Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, everyone! I've been on motorbikes of all sorts since I was a kid and recently traded my ol cbr600rr for a motocross bike. When I got bored of the motocross thing since I'm apparently not built for flight like some riders, I found this bike and knew it was meant to be. It's an 06 ninja that obviously needs a little bit of cosmetic work to get er up to par but it runs like a top.

I found this forum by following google image results for the nicest streetfighter I've ever seen: Rohr's cafe/fighter thing. It's beautiful and I aspire to follow his lead. Lots of awesome builds on these forums and a whole lot of style.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Ps: yes that is a plain old 2.5" muffler tip with a baffle welded into it and painted black. It actually sounds great and is much quieter than a Yosh slip on

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome.Looks like a good start you got there.In Brooks, Alberta myself.Where you at??
I'm in Cold Lake. Brooks is admittedly a much nicer area to have a street bike. Out roads and weather aren't quite as nice as yours lol

Just the other day I saw a jacked up Ford in town with a giant knuckles logo in the back window, identical to the CF one. I know knucks may be common, but it instantly made me think of CF as I rolled past on my beasty 636.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts