Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fighter Fanatic
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys (and or feminine impaired females:ladysman:). My Name is Nick and I am currently in the Research portion of my CBR600F1 87' Hurricane STreetfighter project. It is my first bike and it turned out to be a lemon so I may have my work cut out for me. From what i have gathered from the last two weeks of forum browsing and library loitering my first step is to break down and clean every square inch of the bike. Other than that not really sure about which direction to take being that i am a noob and have minimal knowledge of motorcycle mechanics let alone aesthetic customization and reaching optimal engine power. Not sure how many people will stop by and check this out but any direction i can get will be helpful. I will post pics soon so you veterans can tell me what kind of potential you see.
P.S. sorry about the big words

·
Fighter Fanatic
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gracias on Poppin the Thread cherry my good man

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
WELCOME TO ZEE FUNDERSHOWZEN.

STAY AWAY FROM SNOBBSDALE

Reactions: matts66

·
Faster IS better
155 Posts
Welcome to CF man. Everyone starts somewhere!

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
wotcher mate ,I fookin luv them fancy big words:thumbsup:So weres tha pics ?:knucks:

·
Fighter Fanatic
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha Big thanks on the welcome wagon guys. pics coming monday. I live in an apartment and my bike is at my parents house so i dont get to see it as much as i like:(. I will spend from 6:30 in the morning till about 10 dismantling the bike and taking inventory. Maybe ill find a gem or two.:ebay:
p.s. articulate. to compensate for the lack of big words.

·
Cpt. Obvious
2,112 Posts
Welcome to CF...

·
Fookin shit up since 86
674 Posts
Welcome to Cf bro, :ttiwwop:. And it has been hot as fuck here in arizona, with that being said mornings have been great for riding though just fucking perfect

·
Fighter Fanatic
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shit man I know it haha photobucket took like 6 hours to upload my pics so here there are

This is what i got started with. The seat just slips off so i started with that.

Here is some of the teardown progress i have made

I think i have even more questions about the build now that i have taken it apart but hopefully they will be answered soon cause i'm just itching to get on the bike.

I started a thread in the member build section but its not popping up in the new post section and i dont know if it will get noticed so i may just move the post over to this one.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48944

1 - 13 of 13 Posts