Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
New to the world of fighters not to bikes just started my licence again and to get me on the road as soon as I got a little 2stroke derbi gpr 125 nude which Im going to use to experiment on till i get my full licence back.
anyway heres a pic from the week after I got her just changed the indicators

Ive now fitted a straight bar and new mirrors

Im not planning to go to crazy with this as it may have to go to fund the bigger bike when I find the one, just really want to raise the rear up now not a clue how tho :speechless:
Anyway hello and look forward to the advice and becoming part of the site.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
I agree thatsa sharp Learner bike fer sure ,GL with yer test mate were in UK are ya?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers lads im in Northamptonshire if you know it booking my mod1 when my instructor is back from his holidays but still think I might keep this after I've passed and use it as a work commuter and winter hack but we'll see! Any ideas how to raise the arse from the shock?

·
fatass needs corndogs
436 Posts
To raise tail you can do a few things...stiffer, longer coilspring, hack the tail and weld it back differently or go on a diet. I suggest the spring swap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers for the welcomes

Think ive got a good idea to raise the rear by machining a block to go in between the shock and the swing arm I'll keep you posted how I get on. What everyone's views on doing away with the fairing round the rad? And possible colour change to orange?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts